Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Alien: Hello Earthling. Thank you for conversing with me.

amber:your welcome...

Alien: May I ask you a few questions?

amber: Of course!

Alien: I have never been to earth before, can you tell me a little bit about it? What are some beautiful and interesting places I should visit?

amber:you can go to many places as long as you dont go into somebody's home.a nice place is Kings Plaza(the mall), the park, and many different types of food shops.

amber: What is your planet like?

Alien:very nice and calm, and everybody loves and cares about each other

Alien: You humans seem like you’re very angry with each other. I watched people walk down the street and most people didn’t even look at each other! Why is that?

amber:well there is just some people that don't have a very good life so i guess they take it out on everybody is some different ways...

amber: What’s it like on your planet when you walk around?

Alien:it is so beautiful and calming and everybody says hello to each other.

Alien: Why does your home country go to war with other countries?

amber:because we are all fighting for space,food,and money. its all not right

Alien: It seems to me that what you call “marshmallows” are the best thing to eat on your planet. Why do you not eat these every day?

amber:if you ask me that was a pretty random question but I don't eat marshmallows.

amber: What do you eat on your planet?

Alien:florisel is the best thing to eat and it grows everywhere so we eat it a lot!

Alien: It seems to me that you do not treat earth very well. I see people throwing their trash on the ground, cutting down forests, and burning dirty coal to make electricity. Why do humans not care about earth? Is anyone doing anything about it?

You:i really don't know...well see ya round!!!

No comments: