Friday, February 12, 2010

my sister chasity<33333

iIhave a older sister named chasity that i used to live with when i was little.i love her so much,she's the best sister that anybody can ever have.i remember all the good time's that we had together.like that time she had to baby sit me and there was no milk left so we had to experement on what other drink becides milk gose with creal. for me it was orange juice:)don't knock it til you try it! just kidding that's nasty,i was just a little girl.also that time when i got in trouble for eating a birthday cake(for...I forgot)and befor my dad was going to yell at me,and she took the blame for me.that was so sweet.<3that's>love...to my sister... Chasity Davis

1 comment:

ds188 said...

aww thats nice how much love you have for your sister , i hope she loves you back that much lols but i know how you feel <3 comment back . DeSz