Friday, February 6, 2009

my family

My Super BIG Family!:) (my dads side)

i have a super big family, i have three brothers and four sisters. I only know three of my sisters. Crystal,Keysha,and another girl i dont know. they are the best sisters ever!!! my brothers names are Terrence,Rodney, and Cory. all of my brothers and sisters are older than me. they are all grown up but not Terrence. all of my sisters have kids. Crystal has a boy and a girl.the boys name is Tyreck he had just turned 18 years old.the girls name is Nevaeh a.k.a. Mooka she turned 8 years old on January 28.Keysha has a boy named Timmy he it 13 years old and he it crazy!!! Also there is Rodney's kids one of them is Rodney Jr. he is 14 years old.his other son is Isaiah he tuned 7 this year. I have so much more to tell. I love them all so much!!!! :)

No comments: