Friday, February 6, 2009

text monsters

for the text monster video i picked (b tell him that he needs to trust me and give me space.)i would pick part b because it would be the right thing to do.i would also pick that because i would not want to run away and live on a horse ranch just to keep the truth away from him.also i would not want to tell him that my phone is broken because he will not text to me for a long time , and i also do not want to lie to him.if i could have pick another choice i would have picked where it says "try to do the same thing back and see if he likes it.i remember when i was dealing with a text monster.all i did was block him and that was the end of it.i don't want to deal with another one of these text monsters.so i would pick part b for my answer.

No comments: